Admissions and Enrollment
- American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers (AACRAO) AACRAO is a nonprofit, voluntary, professional association of more than 10,000 higher education admissions and registration professionals who represent approximately 2,500 institutions in more than 30 countries. AACRAO maintains a listing of employment opportunities in admissions and registrars offices.
- Carolinas Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers (CACRAO) CACRAO is dedicated to the advancement of higher education in its fullest and broadest aspects; the promotion of professional development of its members; the fostering of a spirit of unity, cooperation and exchange of ideas through annual meetings, committee activities, workshops, and relationships with the Southern Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers, The American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers, and their professional associations.
- Law School Admission Council (LSAC) The LSAC is a nonprofit corporation whose members are more than 200 law schools in the United States, Canada, and Australia. It was founded in 1947 to coordinate, facilitate, and enhance the law school admission process. The organization also provides programs and services related to legal education.
- National Association for College Admissions Counseling (NACAC) NACAC is an education association of more than 11,000 professionals from around the world that support and advance the work of high school counselors, college/university counselors, and admissions officers. NACAC maintains a listing of job opportunities in guidance counseling and college admissions.
- National Association of Graduate Admissions Professionals (NAGAP) NAGAP is the only professional organization devoted exclusively to the concerns of individuals working in the graduate admissions and recruitment environment. Membership in NAGAP provides an opportunity to network with professional colleagues at all sizes and types of institutions: large and small, public and private, secular and non-secular.
- Pacific Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers (PACRAO) PACRAO is a non-profit association representing more than 350 regionally accredited 2-year, 4-year, and graduate schools with an individual membership of 1,500 professional admissions officers and registrars. The Association provides conferences and other professional development opportunities for the consideration of professional issues common to its members.
- Southern Association for College Admission Counseling (SACAC) SACAC is a nonprofit, professional association that is a chartered affiliate of the National Association for College Admission Counseling (NACAC). SACAC serves professionals who guide students to college and is resource for professionals who build bridges between students and higher education.
- Southern Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers (SACRAO) SACRAO seeks to provide for the dissemination of information, the exchange of ideas, and leadership in policy interpretation in the region. To maintain a leadership position in pursuit of this mission, SACRAO identifies and promotes standards and best practices affecting admission officers, registrars and other academic support, and student-service professionals.
- The National Catholic College Admission Association (NCCAA) The National Catholic College Admission Association is a non-profit organization of Catholic colleges and universities committed to promoting the value of Catholic higher education and serving students in the transition to college.
- Western Association for College Admission Counseling (WACAC) The WACAC supports and advances the work of counseling and enrollment professionals from Nevada and California as they help all students realize their full potential, with emphasis on the transition from secondary schools to colleges and universities and with attention to access and equity for all students. WACAC provides information on positions available in secondary school college counseling and college admission throughout the United States.
Most recent job openings in Admissions and Enrollment from HigherEdJobs:
Academic360 has partnered with HigherEdJobs.com to provide additional resources for our job seekers. Listed below are the most recent job postings from HigherEdJobs.com for this discipline.
Admissions and Enrollment (Posted 06/26/17)
Johnson County Community College
Overland Park, KS
Admissions and Enrollment (Posted 06/24/17)
Admissions and Enrollment (Posted 06/24/17)
Western Governors University
Salt Lake City, UT
Additional Resources for Admissions and Enrollment Positions:
- Student Affairs positions (multi-disciplinary listing)
- Comprehensive web sites for faculty and administrative job opportunities:
- Human Resources listings from individual colleges and universities: