Business and Financial Services
- American Accounting Association (AAA) AAA is the premier community of accountants in academia. Founded in 1916, AAA have a rich and reputable history built on leading-edge research and publications. The purpose of the Association is to further the discipline and profession of accounting through thought leadership in education, research, and service.
- Association of Business Administrators of Christian Colleges (ABACC) The Association of Business Administrators of Christian Colleges is a religious-based organization that seeks to improve the standard of business management in schools of Christian Higher Education by providing professional development, networking and mutual support to their business leadership. For a fee, you can become a member of the organization, which gives you access to additional resources. While the website is largely geared toward college administrators in existing positions, a career center link is available which contains employment opportunities.
- Central Association of College and University Business Officers (CACUBO) CACUBO members represent institutions large and small, public and private, from community colleges to small independent institutions to large research institutions. This organization offers business officers in the North Central area of the United States opportunities to develop professionally, share thoughts, problems and solutions, enjoy a forum for professional and social contact with colleagues, and speak in concert on matters affecting higher education. CACUBO is one of four regional associations (Central, Eastern, Southern, Western) making up the National Association of College and University Business Officers (NACUBO).
- Eastern Association of College and University Business Officers (EACUBO) EACUBO promotes effective and ethical business and financial administration in colleges and universities. Its primary goal is to provide high quality professional development opportunities that are relevant and timely. Today, EACUBO has a diverse membership of institutions and organizations, including public and private colleges, universities, post-secondary institutions, and other agencies and for-profit organizations affiliated with or serving with higher education. EACUBO is one of four regional associations (Eastern, Central, Southern, and Western) affiliated with the National Association of College and University Business Officers (NACUBO).
- Financial Management Association International (FMA) FMA has become the global leader in developing and disseminating knowledge about financial decision making. FMA's members include academicians and practitioners across the world. FMA provides opportunities for professional interaction between and among academics, practitioners and students.
- National Association of College and University Business Officers (NACUBO) NACUBO is a nonprofit professional organization representing chief business and financial officers at U.S. colleges and universities. The employment section focuses on executive level job opportunities.
- National Association of Educational Procurement (NAEP) The NAEP seeks to facilitate the development, exchange and practice of effective and ethical procurement principles and techniques within higher education and associated communities, through continuing education, networking, public information and advocacy. NAEP is dedicated to serving higher education purchasing officers primarily located in the U.S. and Canada. NAEP provides professional development and networking opportunities regionally and nationally.
- Southern Association of College and University Business Officers (SACUBO) The purpose of the association is to foster, develop, and promote improved principles and efficient practices in the business and financial management of colleges and universities. SACUBO is one of four regional associations that constitute the National Association of College and University Business Officers (NACUBO).
- Western Association of College and University Business Officers (WACUBO) The WACUBO offers business officers in the western region opportunities to develop professionally, to identify solutions for issues affecting higher education, and to share their expertise with their colleagues. Membership includes institutions in 14 western United States, three Canadian Provinces, Mexico and other Pacific Rim nations. WACUBO is one of four regional associations (Central, Eastern, Southern, Western) making up the National Association of College and University Business Officers (NACUBO).
Most recent job openings in Business and Financial Services from HigherEdJobs:
Academic360 has partnered with HigherEdJobs.com to provide additional resources for our job seekers. Listed below are the most recent job postings from HigherEdJobs.com for this discipline.
Business and Financial Services (Posted 03/17/18)
Administrative Vice Presidents (Posted 03/17/18)
Business and Financial Services (Posted 03/17/18)
Cuyahoga Community College
Additional Resources for Business and Financial Services Positions:
- Student Affairs positions (multi-disciplinary listing)
- Comprehensive web sites for faculty and administrative job opportunities:
- Human Resources listings from individual colleges and universities: