Development and Fund Raising
- Association for Healthcare Philanthropy (AHP) AHP is an international professional organization dedicated exclusively to developing the men and women who encourage charity in North America's health care systems. Established in 1967, AHP is the source for education, networking, information, and research opportunities in health care philanthropy.
- Association of Professional Researchers for Advancement (APRA) APRA is an international organization for fundraisers who specialize in research and information management. Representing more than 2,500 development professionals around the world in all types of nonprofit environments, APRA is dedicated to the fundraising research professional. APRA offers numerous opportunities and services intended to enable members to more effectively meet the needs of their institutions and maintain the highest ethical standards.
- Council for Advancement and Support of Education (CASE) CASE is a professional, nonprofit organization for advancement professionals at all levels who work in alumni relations, communications, fundraising, marketing and other areas. Today, CASE's membership includes nearly 3,400 colleges, universities, independent elementary and secondary schools, and educational associates in 60 countries around the world.
- Partnership for Philanthropic Planning Partnership for Philanthropic Planning is the preeminent association for professionals in the charitable gift planning field. The Partnership has a network of more than 110 local planned giving councils that provide community-based education and networking.
- The Chronicle of Philanthropy An online and print news source for charity leaders, fund raisers, grant makers, and other people involved in the philanthropic enterprise.
- The Giving Institute and Giving USA Foundation Formerly the American Association of Fundraising Counsel (AAFRC), the Giving Institute and its member firms have embraced and embodied the core values of ethics, excellence, and leadership in advancing philanthropy. Advancing the research, education and public understanding of philanthropy is the mission of the Giving USA Foundation, founded in 1985 by the Giving Institute: Leading Consultants to Non-Profits (formerly American Association of Fundraising Counsel).
Most recent job openings in Development and Fund Raising from HigherEdJobs:
Academic360 has partnered with HigherEdJobs.com to provide additional resources for our job seekers. Listed below are the most recent job postings from HigherEdJobs.com for this discipline.
Development and Fundraising (Posted 04/29/17)
California State University, Bakersfield
Other Executive (Posted 04/29/17)
George Washington University
Development and Fundraising (Posted 04/28/17)