- American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers (AACRAO) AACRAO is a nonprofit, voluntary, professional association of more than 10,000 higher education admissions and registration professionals who represent approximately 2,500 institutions in more than 30 countries. AACRAO maintains a listing of employment opportunities in admissions and registrars offices.
- Information for Financial Aid Professionals (IFAP) The Information for Financial Aid Professionals (IFAP) Web site consolidates guidance, resources, and information related to the administration and processing of Title IV federal student aid into one online site for use by the entire financial aid community.
- National Association for College Admissions Counseling (NACAC) NACAC is an education association of more than 11,000 professionals from around the world that support and advance the work of high school counselors, college/university counselors, and admissions officers. NACAC maintains a listing of job opportunities in guidance counseling and college admissions.
- National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (NASFAA) NASFAA is an association of over 3,000 colleges, universities, career schools, and others with an interest in student financial aid who work together to deliver sources of financial aid to students.
Most recent job openings in Financial Aid from HigherEdJobs:
Academic360 has partnered with HigherEdJobs.com to provide additional resources for our job seekers. Listed below are the most recent job postings from HigherEdJobs.com for this discipline.
Financial Aid (Posted 06/26/17)
Ross University School of Medicine
Secretary and Administrative Assistants (Posted 06/24/17)
Western Governors University
Salt Lake City, UT
Financial Aid (Posted 06/24/17)
University of Virginia
Additional Resources for Financial Aid Positions:
- Student Affairs positions (multi-disciplinary listing)
- Comprehensive web sites for faculty and administrative job opportunities:
- Human Resources listings from individual colleges and universities: