- American College Personnel Association (ACPA) American College Personnel Association (ACPA) is a comprehensive student affairs association that advances student affairs and engages students for a lifetime of learning and discovery. ACPA has members representing private and public institutions from across the U.S. and around the world. Members also include graduate and undergraduate students enrolled in student affairs/higher education administration programs, faculty, and student affairs professionals, from entry level to senior student affairs officers.
- Association of Fraternity Advisors (AFA) The Association of Fraternity Advisors (AFA) enhances members’ ability to create fraternity and sorority experiences that positively affect students, host institutions, and communities.
- Fraternity Communications Association (FCA) FCA is a professional organization composed of fraternities and sororities, affiliates and associate members. As the first interfraternity organization, FCA launched other groups, such as the National Interfraternity Conference and Fraternity Executives Association. Regular membership in FCA consists of social, professional and honor societies. Affiliate membership is offered to other interfraternity groups, and associate membership is extended to sponsors or vendors.
- Fraternity Executives Association Fraternity Executives Association is a professional association of men’s and women’s fraternity executives dedicated to the common interests of its members by promoting, supporting and encouraging the free discussion and exchange of ideas relating to college fraternal organizations.
- National Asian Pacific Islander American Panhellenic Association (NAPA) NAPA seeks to unite Asian Fraternities and Sororities under one umbrella organization.
- National Association of Latino Fraternal Organizations (NALFO) NALFO is an "umbrella" coalition established in 1998 to promote and foster positive interfraternal relations, communication, and development of all Latino fraternal organizations through mutual respect, leadership, honesty, professionalism and education. NALFO exists to unite and empower its member organizations through advocacy, and organizational development while fostering positive fraternal relationships and collaborating on issues impacting the Latino Greek community.
- National Association of Student Personnel Administrators (NASPA) NASPA is a voice for student affairs administration, policy, and practice, and affirms the commitment of the student affairs profession to educating the whole student and integrating student life and learning. Members include institutions, corporations and non-profits, student affairs administrators, faculty, and graduate and undergraduate students.
- National Multicultural Greek Council, Inc. (NMGC) NMGC is comprised of 11 member organizations which seeks to: provide a forum that allows for the free exchange of ideas, programs, and services between its constituent fraternities and sororities; promote the awareness of multicultural diversity within collegiate institutions, their surrounding communities, and the greater community-at-large, and support and promote the works of its member organizations.
- National Panhellenic Conference (NPC) The National Panhellenic Conference exists to promote the values of and to serve as an advocate for its member groups in collaboration with those members, campuses and communities. The National Panhellenic Conference provides support and guidance for its 26 member inter/national sororities/women’s fraternities and serves as the national voice on contemporary issues of sorority life.
- North-American Interfraternity Conference (NIC) The NIC serves to advocate the needs of its member fraternities through enrichment of the fraternity experience; advancement and growth of the fraternity community; and enhancement of the educational mission of the host institutions. The NIC is also committed to enhancing the benefits of fraternity membership.
- Northeast Greek Leadership Association (NGLA) The NGLA exists to promote the founding principles and positive traditions of all Greek letter organizations through opportunities that encourage learning and leadership for the Northeast region.
- StudentAffairs.com StudentAffairs.com is a comprehensive index of resources for college student affairs professionals, offering information on and links to relevant listservs and websites. Additionally, StudentAffairs.com maintains position listings, an online exhibit hall, a conference center, online courses, and an e-Journal.
- The Association of Fraternal Leadership & Values (AFLV) The Association of Fraternal Leadership & Values exists to stimulate the growth and development of fraternity/sorority councils, chapters, and members by promoting leadership, educational, and values based experiences and resources for student leaders, their advisors, and the larger fraternal market.
Most recent job openings in Greek Affairs from HigherEdJobs:
Academic360 has partnered with HigherEdJobs.com to provide additional resources for our job seekers. Listed below are the most recent job postings from HigherEdJobs.com for this discipline.
Other Administrative Positions (Posted 01/16/18)
Atlanta Metropolitan State College
Athletics and Coaching (Posted 01/16/18)
Student Affairs and Services (Posted 01/16/18)
West Chester University
West Chester, PA
Additional Resources for Greek Affairs Positions:
- Student Affairs positions (multi-disciplinary listing)
- Comprehensive web sites for faculty and administrative job opportunities:
- Human Resources listings from individual colleges and universities: