Health and Medical Services
- American College Health Association (ACHA) ACHA provides advocacy, education, communications, products, and services, as well as promotes research to enhance its members' ability to advance the health of all students and the campus community. Their College Health Jobline web site is updated weekly and includes opportunities for Directors/Administrators, Physicians, Health Educators, Mental Health Professionals, Nursing, Physician Assistants, among others.
- American Medical Student Association (AMSA) AMSA is the oldest and largest independent association of physicians-in-training in the United States. The AMSA is a student-governed, national organization committed to representing the concerns of physicians-in-training. With a membership of more than 67,000 medical students, premedical students, interns, residents and practicing physicians from across the country, AMSA continues its commitment to improving medical training and the nation's health.
- Association of Accredited Naturopathic Medical Colleges (AANMC) The AANMC was established to propel and foster the naturopathic medical profession by actively supporting the academic efforts of accredited and recognized schools of naturopathic medicine. The AANMC supports member schools and colleges in an effort to improve their quality of education, operations, research and patient care.
- Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC) The AAMC is a not-for-profit organization that serves and leads the academic medicine community by commitment to improving the nation's health through medical education, research, and high-quality patient care.
- Association of Schools of Allied Health Professions (ASAHP) ASAHP represents the totality of allied health education and practice in the United States. Membership consists of 112 academic institutions, two professional associations, and approximately 200 individual members.
- Association of University Programs in Health Administration (AUPHA) AUPHA is a global network of colleges, universities, faculty, individuals and organizations dedicated to the improvement of health care delivery in Health Administration Education. Membership includes the premier Baccalaureate and Masters degree programs in Health Administration Education in the United States and Canada. Faculty and individual members represent more than 230 colleges, universities, and health care organizations.
- Council of Colleges of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (CCAOM) The CCAOM was formed for the purpose of advancing the status of acupuncture and Oriental medicine in the United States by promoting educational excellence within the field. By promoting educational excellence within the field, the Council has assisted the acceptance of acupuncture and Oriental medicine in the United States.
- National Association for Practical Nurse Education and Service, Inc. (NAPNES) NAPNES is dedicated to promoting and defending the practice, education and regulation of Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN), Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN), Practical Nursing Educators, Practical Nursing Schools, and Practical Nursing Students. NAPNES is a multi-disciplinary organization that welcomes LP/VNs, RNs, MDs, Student Practical Nurses, Practical Nursing Educators, Practical Nursing Schools, agencies, organizations, lay community and other individuals that are interested in promoting the professional practice, and education of practical nurses.
- National League for Nursing (NLN) NLN members include nurse educators, education agencies, health care agencies, and interested members of the public. The NLN offers faculty development programs, networking opportunities, testing and assessment, nursing research grants, and public policy initiatives to its 28,000 individual and 1,200 institutional members.
- National Network of Health Career Programs in Two-Year Colleges (NN2) The National Network of Health Career Programs in Two-Year Colleges is an organization composed of health education leaders from across the nation from two-year colleges.
Most recent job openings in Health and Medical Services from HigherEdJobs:
Academic360 has partnered with HigherEdJobs.com to provide additional resources for our job seekers. Listed below are the most recent job postings from HigherEdJobs.com for this discipline.
Other Administrative Positions (Posted 03/27/17)
Instructional Technology and Design (Posted 03/27/17)
Rocky Vista University
Health and Medical Services (Posted 03/27/17)
California State University, Northridge