- Association for Talent Development (ATD) ATD supports those who develop the knowledge and skills of employees in organizations around the world. ATD supports the talent development profession by providing research, books, webcasts, events, education programs, and conferences.
- College and University Personnel Association for Human Resources (CUPA-HR) CUPA-HR provides resources to higher education HR professionals and institutions every day. CUPA-HR provides opportunities for professional growth, collaboration and outreach by offering resources for learning and professional development, making connections within the higher ed HR community, and conducting higher ed HR research.
- International Association for Human Resource Information Management (IHRIM) IHRIM is a community of experts – a dynamic group of practitioners, vendors, consultants, students, and faculty. IHRIM provides an annual conference and technology exposition, periodicals and e-newsletters, educational courses, Affinity Group membership, online resources, research and articles, books and guides, and networking and leadership opportunities.
- International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans A nonprofit organization, dedicated to providing the diverse employee benefits community with objective, solution-oriented education, research and information. The foundation delivers research findings, education and networking opportunities to thousands of benefits and compensation professionals.
- National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) NACE connects college career services professionals, university relations and recruiting professionals, and business affiliates. NACE forecasts trends in the job market; tracks starting salaries, recruiting and hiring practices, and student attitudes and outcomes; and provides college and employer professionals with benchmarks for their work.
- National Human Resources Association (NHRA) NHRA is a network of local affiliates focused on advancing the development of human resource professionals. NHRA strives to support human resource professionals throughout their career life cycle. The mission of NHRA is to serve and support our affiliates in providing networking forums and professional development for their members.
- Professionals in Human Resources Association (PIHRA) The mission of PIHRA is to provide communities, professional development, and resources to advance human resource professionals. PIHRA is dedicated to the continuous enhancement of human resources through networking, learning and advocacy.
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) SHRM is the world’s largest association devoted to human resource management. SHRM provides education, thought leadership, certification, community and advocacy to enhance the practice of human resource management and the effectiveness of HR professionals in the organizations and communities they serve.
- World Federation of People Management Associations (WFPMA) WFPMA's six objectives are: 1) To facilitate the improvement in the quality and effectiveness of professional people management; 2) To promote the importance of the HR role in all organizations; 3) To stimulate and assist in the establishment and development of regional and national people management associations; 4) To create and maintain contacts and networks; 5) To build relationships with international organizations; and 6) To commission or undertake research.
Most recent job openings in Human Resources from HigherEdJobs:
Academic360 has partnered with HigherEdJobs.com to provide additional resources for our job seekers. Listed below are the most recent job postings from HigherEdJobs.com for this discipline.
Human Resources (Posted 07/22/18)
Human Resources (Posted 07/22/18)
University of St. Thomas
St. Paul, MN
Secretary and Administrative Assistants (Posted 07/22/18)
University of New Mexico