- American Society for Training & Development (ASTD) ASTD is the world’s largest association dedicated to workplace learning and performance professionals. ASTD’s members come from more than 100 countries and connect locally in more than 130 U.S. chapters and with more than 30 international partners. Members work in thousands of organizations of all sizes, in government, as independent consultants, and suppliers.
- College and University Personnel Association (CUPA) The College and University Personnel Association (CUPA) is an international organization that provides resources to more than 11,000 higher education HR professionals at more than 1,700 institutions every day. CUPA provides opportunities for professional growth, collaboration and outreach through offering resources for learning and professional development, making connections within the higher ed HR community, and conducting higher ed HR research.
- International Association for Human Resource Information Management (IHRIM) IHRIM has become a clearinghouse for the HRIM (Human Resource Information Management) industry. IHRIM is a community of experts – a dynamic group of practitioners, vendors, consultants, students, and faculty. IHRIM provides an annual conference and technology exposition, periodicals and e-newsletters, educational courses - online, in person and in-house, Affinity Group membership and events, online resources, research and articles, books and guides, and networking and leadership opportunities.
- International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans A nonprofit organization, dedicated to being a leading objective and independent global source of employee benefits, compensation and financial literacy education and information. The Foundation delivers education, information and research, and networking opportunities to thousands of benefits and compensation professionals.
- National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) The NACE is a source of information on the employment of the college educated. This professional association connects more than 5,200 college career services professionals at nearly 2,000 college and universities nationwide, and more than 3,000 HR/staffing professionals focused on college relations and recruiting. NACE forecasts trends in the job market; tracks legal issues in employment, the job search, and hiring practices; and provides college and employer professionals with benchmarks for their work.
- National Human Resources Association (NHRA) NHRA is a network of local affiliates focused on advancing the development of human resource professionals. Through programs and services offered across the country, NHRA strives to support human resource professionals throughout their career life cycle - from intern to executive - as Human Resources leads the way for change in today's businesses. The misson of the NHRA Board is to serve and support our affiliates in providing networking forums and professional development for their members.
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) SHRM is the world’s largest association devoted to human resource management. Representing more than 250,000 members in over 140 countries, the Society serves the needs of HR professionals and advances the interests of the HR profession.
Most recent job openings in Human Resources from HigherEdJobs:
Academic360 has partnered with HigherEdJobs.com to provide additional resources for our job seekers. Listed below are the most recent job postings from HigherEdJobs.com for this discipline.
Human Resources (Posted 10/22/17)
San Antonio, TX
Human Resources (Posted 10/22/17)
University of Virginia
Other Executive (Posted 10/21/17)