- Association for Talent Development (ATD) ATD is a professional membership organization supporting those who develop the knowledge and skills of employees in organizations around the world. ATD’s members work in organizations of all sizes, in government, as independent consultants, and suppliers. The association supports the talent development profession by providing research, books, webcasts, events, education programs, and conferences.
- College and University Personnel Association for Human Resources (CUPA-HR) The College and University Personnel Association for Human Resources (CUPA-HR) is an international organization that provides resources to higher education HR professionals institutions every day. CUPA-HR provides opportunities for professional growth, collaboration and outreach through offering resources for learning and professional development, making connections within the higher ed HR community, and conducting higher ed HR research.
- International Association for Human Resource Information Management (IHRIM) IHRIM has become a clearinghouse for the HRIM (Human Resource Information Management) industry. IHRIM is a community of experts – a dynamic group of practitioners, vendors, consultants, students, and faculty. IHRIM provides an annual conference and technology exposition, periodicals and e-newsletters, educational courses - online, in person and in-house, Affinity Group membership and events, online resources, research and articles, books and guides, and networking and leadership opportunities.
- International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans A nonprofit organization, dedicated to providing the diverse employee benefits community with objective, solution-oriented education, research and information. The foundation delivers research findings, education and networking opportunities to thousands of benefits and compensation professionals.
- National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) The NACE is a source of information on the employment of the college educated. This professional association connects college career services professionals at college and universities across the nation, university relations and recruiting professionals, and the business affiliates that serve this community. NACE forecasts trends in the job market; tracks starting salaries, recruiting and hiring practices, and student attitudes and outcomes; and provides college and employer professionals with benchmarks for their work.
- National Human Resources Association (NHRA) NHRA is a network of local affiliates focused on advancing the development of human resource professionals. Through programs and services offered across the country, NHRA strives to support human resource professionals throughout their career life cycle -- from intern to executive -- as Human Resources leads the way for change in today's businesses. The mission of the NHRA Board is to serve and support our affiliates in providing networking forums and professional development for their members.
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) SHRM is the world’s largest association devoted to human resource management. SHRM provides education, thought leadership, certification, community and advocacy to enhance the practice of human resource management and the effectiveness of HR professionals in the organizations and communities they serve.
Most recent job openings in Human Resources from HigherEdJobs:
Academic360 has partnered with HigherEdJobs.com to provide additional resources for our job seekers. Listed below are the most recent job postings from HigherEdJobs.com for this discipline.
Faculty Development (Posted 05/26/18)
Rhode Island School of Design
Human Resources (Posted 05/26/18)
St. Paul, MN
Human Resources (Posted 05/26/18)
San Juan College