- ACPA Commission for Student Conduct and Legal Issues The Commission serves to support the professional development of student conduct professionals in higher education in a progressive and visionary way. The Commission offers resources and opportunities, including collaboration, in conduct and legal issue education in an effort to support the development of socially just conflict resolution strategies that effectively resolve individual and group differences.
- American Association for Justice (AAJ) AAJ provides trial attorneys with information, professional support and a nationwide network that enables them to most effectively and expertly represent clients. The mission of AAJ is to promote a fair and effective justice system—and to support the work of attorneys in their efforts to ensure that any person who is injured by the misconduct or negligence of others can obtain justice in America’s courtrooms, even when taking on the most powerful interests.
- National Association of College and University Attorneys (NACUA) NACUA is the premier organization in the field of higher education law and a primary source of information on legal developments facing colleges and universities. NACUA's purpose is to enhance legal assistance to colleges and universities by educating attorneys and administrators as to the nature of campus legal issues. It has an equally important role to play in the continuing legal education of university counsel. The mission of NACUA is to advance the effective practice of higher education attorneys for the benefit of the colleges and universities they serve.
- The Association for Student Conduct Administration (ASCA) The Association for Student Conduct Administration (ASCA), (formerly known as Association for Student Judicial Affairs) is an international professional association serving student development professionals with judicial affairs responsibilities.
Most recent job openings in Judicial Services from HigherEdJobs:
Academic360 has partnered with HigherEdJobs.com to provide additional resources for our job seekers. Listed below are the most recent job postings from HigherEdJobs.com for this discipline.
Other Administrative Positions (Posted 01/16/18)
Atlanta Metropolitan State College
Athletics and Coaching (Posted 01/16/18)
Student Affairs and Services (Posted 01/16/18)
West Chester University
West Chester, PA
Additional Resources for Judicial Services Positions:
- Student Affairs positions (multi-disciplinary listing)
- Comprehensive web sites for faculty and administrative job opportunities:
- Human Resources listings from individual colleges and universities: