- ACPA Commission for Student Conduct and Legal Issues The Commission serves to provide resources related to student judicial affairs and legal issues in higher education.
- The Association for Student Conduct Administration (ASCA) The Association for Student Conduct Administration (ASCA), (formerly known as Association for Student Judicial Affairs) is an international professional association serving student development professionals with judicial affairs responsibilities and has a membership of 1200 members in the United States and Canada, representing over 750 institutions of higher education.
Most recent job openings in Judicial Services from HigherEdJobs:
Academic360 has partnered with HigherEdJobs.com to provide additional resources for our job seekers. Listed below are the most recent job postings from HigherEdJobs.com for this discipline.
Student Affairs and Services (Posted 10/22/17)
Saint Louis University
St. Louis, MO
Student Affairs and Services (Posted 10/21/17)
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
Legal Affairs (Posted 10/21/17)
University of Cincinnati
Additional Resources for Judicial Services Positions:
- Student Affairs positions (multi-disciplinary listing)
- Comprehensive web sites for faculty and administrative job opportunities:
- Human Resources listings from individual colleges and universities: