- American Library Association (ALA) American Library Association (ALA) seeks to promote library service and librarianship. The ALA provides leadership for the development, promotion and improvement of library and information services and the profession of librarianship in order to enhance learning and ensure access to information for all.
- Association of College and Research Libraries (ACRL) The ACRL, a division of the American Library Association, is a professional association of academic librarians and other interested individuals. It is dedicated to enhancing the ability of academic library and information professionals to serve the information needs of the higher education community and to improve learning, teaching, and research.
- Association of Research Libraries (ARL) ARL is a nonprofit organization of 123 research libraries at comprehensive, research-extensive institutions in the US and Canada that share similar research missions, aspirations, and achievements.
- Chartered Institute of Library and Information Professionals (CILIP) CILIP is a professional body for librarians, information specialists and knowledge managers. CILIP provides practical support for members throughout their entire careers, helping them with their academic education, professional qualifications, job hunting, and continuing professional development.
- International Federation of Library Associations and Institutions (IFLA) IFLA is the leading international body representing the interests of library and information services and their users. It is the global voice of the library and information profession. IFLA has 1600 Members in approximately 150 countries around the world.
- Library and Information Technology Association (LITA) The Library and Information Technology Association is the leading organization reaching out across types of libraries to provide education and services for a broad membership. The membership includes new professionals, systems librarians, library administrators, library schools, vendors and anyone else interested in leading edge technology and applications for librarians and information providers.
Most recent job openings in Library Services from HigherEdJobs:
Academic360 has partnered with HigherEdJobs.com to provide additional resources for our job seekers. Listed below are the most recent job postings from HigherEdJobs.com for this discipline.
Libraries (Posted 06/26/17)
Santa Monica College
Santa Monica, CA
Other Deans (Posted 06/26/17)
The University of Arizona
Libraries (Posted 06/24/17)
University of Houston