- ACPA Commission for Admissions, Orientation and the First-Year Experience (AOFYE) The Commission seeks to create connections across Admissions, Orientation, the First-Year Experience and other areas that affect the management of student enrollment and adjustment. It also seeks to create a seamless and integrated transition experience for all new undergraduates.
- National Orientation Directors Association The National Orientation Directors Association seeks to provide education, leadership and professional development in the fields of college student orientation, transition and retention.
- National Resource Center for The First-Year Experience and Students in Transition National Resource Center for The First-Year Experience and Students in Transition seeks to support and advance efforts to improve student learning and transitions into and through higher education.
Most recent job openings in Orientation from HigherEdJobs:
Academic360 has partnered with HigherEdJobs.com to provide additional resources for our job seekers. Listed below are the most recent job postings from HigherEdJobs.com for this discipline.
Financial Aid (Posted 04/21/18)
Bursar and Student Accounts (Posted 04/21/18)
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
Student Affairs and Services (Posted 04/21/18)
Anne Arundel Community College
Additional Resources for Orientation Positions:
- Student Affairs positions (multi-disciplinary listing)
- Comprehensive web sites for faculty and administrative job opportunities:
- Human Resources listings from individual colleges and universities: