Residence Life and Housing
- American College Personnel Association (ACPA) American College Personnel Association (ACPA) is a comprehensive student affairs association that advances student affairs and engages students for a lifetime of learning and discovery. ACPA has members representing private and public institutions from across the U.S. and around the world. Members also include graduate and undergraduate students enrolled in student affairs/higher education administration programs, faculty, and student affairs professionals, from entry level to senior student affairs officers.
- Association of College and University Housing Officers - International (ACUHO-I) ACUHO-I members believe in developing exceptional residential experiences at colleges, universities, and other post-secondary institutions around the world. ACUHO-I achieves its vision by providing innovative, value-driven programs, services, research, and development as well as networking opportunities that help support and evolve the collegiate housing industry. Members include thousands of housing professionals from colleges and universities, as well as companies and organizations whose products and services support the profession's needs.
- Great Lakes Association of College and University Housing Officers (GLACUHO) GLACUHO's mission is to provide the best opportunities for housing officers to learn, lead and serve. Its purposes include: to better prepare housing officers to meet diverse and changing needs; to contribute to the improvement of dining services, residential life, and residential facilities; to advance and communicate professional knowledge and standards in the field of student housing; to provide opportunities for education of professional development of housing officers; to sponsor activities and services which assist housing officers in the exchange and distribution of information; and to be supportive of the goals and purposes of the Association of College and University Housing Officers-International (ACUHO-I).
- Mid-Atlantic Association of College and University Housing Officers (MACUHO) MACUHO proudly shares similar goals and missions with The Association of College and University Housing Officers International (ACUHO-I ), the international professional association dedicated to supporting and promoting the collegiate residential experience.
- National Association of College and University Residence Halls (NACURH) NACURH is an organization of students committed to developing leadership, honoring diversity, recognizing achievement, as well as stimulating engagement and involvement among students who reside in college and university residence halls. NACURH provides leadership opportunities for students, shares residence hall programming resources and best practices, and coordinates activities with appropriate professional associations and business partners.
- National Association of Student Personnel Administrators (NASPA) NASPA is a voice for student affairs administration, policy, and practice, and affirms the commitment of the student affairs profession to educating the whole student and integrating student life and learning. Members include institutions, corporations and non-profits, student affairs administrators, faculty, and graduate and undergraduate students.
- National Residence Hall Honorary The National Residence Hall Honorary (NRHH) is an honorary supported by the leading national organization advocating for the interests and welfare of residence hall students. It ensures the advancement of member chapters through resource sharing, programming, and leadership development opportunities to contribute and support the vision of the National Association of College and University Residence Halls, Incorporated.
- Northeast Association of College and University Housing Officers (NEACUHO) NEACUHO is an organization of housing, residential life, and student services professionals and paraprofessionals within the Northeast region dedicated to providing opportunities for colleague support, professional development, sharing of information, collaboration, communication, research, and recognition of outstanding contributions to the field.
- Ontario Association of College & University Housing Officers (OACUHO) The Ontario Association of College and University Housing Officers is a non-profit organization that advises college and universities in Ontario on residence and residence facility issues.
- Southeastern Association of Housing Officers (SEAHO) SEAHO seeks to provide an opportunity to college and university housing officers for personal and professional growth through attendance at an annual conference and to facilitate an exchange of ideas and dialogue with professional colleagues.
- Southwest Association of College & University Housing Officers (SWACUHO) SWACUHO strives to contribute to the improvement and coordination of the various aspects of student residence, food service, developmental programming, administration, and related operations at member institutions, sponsor activities, services, and research which will aid its members and provide a means of exchanging and distributing professional information.
- Upper Midwest Region - Association of College and University Housing Officers (UMR ACUHO) The Upper Midwest Region - Association of College and University Housing Officers is a collection of professionals organized for three specific purposes. These purposes are to educate, to conduct research, and to provide service to member institutions within the region.
- Virginia Association of College and University Housing Officers (VACUHO) VACUHO is dedicated to the education and professional development of housing and residence life staff at institutions of higher education in Virginia.
- Western Association of College and University Housing Officers (WACUHO) WACUHO promotes quality residential living experiences at colleges, universities, and other post secondary institutions by promoting meaningful connections and providing educational programs, services, research, and professional development experiences for its members.
Most recent job openings in Residence Life and Housing from HigherEdJobs:
Academic360 has partnered with HigherEdJobs.com to provide additional resources for our job seekers. Listed below are the most recent job postings from HigherEdJobs.com for this discipline.
Residence Life and Housing (Posted 02/24/18)
Residence Life and Housing (Posted 02/24/18)
Residence Life and Housing (Posted 02/23/18)
San Jose State University
San Jose, CA
Additional Resources for Residence Life and Housing Positions:
- Student Affairs positions (multi-disciplinary listing)
- Comprehensive web sites for faculty and administrative job opportunities:
- Human Resources listings from individual colleges and universities: