- American College Personnel Association (ACPA) American College Personnel Association (ACPA) is a comprehensive student affairs association that advances student affairs and engages students for a lifetime of learning and discovery. ACPA has nearly 9,000 members representing 1,500 private and public institutions from across the U.S. and around the world. Members also include graduate and undergraduate students enrolled in student affairs/higher education administration programs, faculty, and student affairs professionals, from entry level to senior student affairs officers.
- Association for Student Affairs at Catholic Colleges and Universities (ASACCU) The purpose of ASACCU is to provide an opportunity for communication and colleagueship among student affairs professionals who work at Catholic institutions.
- Association of Fraternity Advisors (AFA) The Association of Fraternity Advisors (AFA) enhances members’ ability to create fraternity and sorority experiences that positively affect students, host institutions, and communities.
- Association on Higher Education and Disability AHEAD is a professional membership organization for individuals involved in the development of policy and in the provision of quality services to meet the needs of persons with disabilities involved in all areas of higher education.
- Canadian Association of College and University Student Services (CACUSS) Canadian Association of College and University Student Services (CACUSS) is a professional bilingual association representing and serving those individuals who work in Canadian post-secondary institutions in Student Affairs and Services.
- Consortium of Higher Education Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender Resource Professionals The Consortium of Higher Education LGBT Resource Professionals seeks to achieve higher education environments in which lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender students, faculty, staff, administrators, and alumni have equity in every respect. The Consortium’s goals are to support colleagues and develop curriculum to professionally enhance this work, to seek climate improvement on campuses, and to advocate for policy change, program development, and establishment of LGBT Office/Centers.
- Jesuit Association of Student Personnel Administrators (JASPA) The Jesuit Association of Student Personnel Administrators (JASPA) is a conference of the Association of Jesuit Colleges & Universities (AJCU). JASPA's efforts to educate student affairs practitioners include: an annual conference, a 5-year summer workshop, summer institutes, newsletters, and various other publications and meetings. Members of JASPA represent the 28 Jesuit Colleges & Universities in the United States and also include affiliate members from other institutions.
- National Association for Campus Activities (NACA) NACA advances campus activities in higher education through a business and learning partnership, creating educational and business opportunities for its school and professional members. NACA now has more than 1,000 college and university members and close to 650 associate members who represent artists, lecturers and performers. NACA offers a wide variety of events, educational institutes, publications and networking opportunities for colleges and universities across the country. The Association's programs focus on program planning, risk management, multicultural education, concert management, student and professional leadership development, student government and more. Through its web site, NACA also provides students and professional staff with a number of online programming and professional development tools.
- National Association of Student Personnel Administrators (NASPA) NASPA is the leading voice for student affairs administration, policy, and practice, and affirms the commitment of the student affairs profession to educating the whole student and integrating student life and learning. With over 11,000 members at 1,400 campuses, and representing 29 countries, NASPA is a professional association for student affairs administrators, faculty, and graduate and undergraduate students.
- StudentAffairs.com StudentAffairs.com is a comprehensive index of resources for college student affairs professionals, offering information on and links to over 600 listservs and websites. Additionally, StudentAffairs.com maintains position listings, an online exhibit hall, a conference center, online courses, and an e-Journal.
Most recent job openings in Student Affairs from HigherEdJobs:
Academic360 has partnered with HigherEdJobs.com to provide additional resources for our job seekers. Listed below are the most recent job postings from HigherEdJobs.com for this discipline.
Volunteer Programs and Service Learning (Posted 07/27/16)
Western Washington University
Student Affairs and Services (Posted 07/27/16)
University of Central Florida
Student Affairs and Services (Posted 07/27/16)