- American College Personnel Association (ACPA) American College Personnel Association (ACPA) is a comprehensive student affairs association that advances student affairs and engages students for a lifetime of learning and discovery. ACPA has members representing private and public institutions from across the U.S. and around the world. Members also include graduate and undergraduate students enrolled in student affairs/higher education administration programs, faculty, and student affairs professionals, from entry level to senior student affairs officers.
- Association for Student Affairs at Catholic Colleges and Universities (ASACCU) The purpose of ASACCU is to provide an opportunity for communication and colleagueship among student affairs professionals who work at Catholic institutions.
- Association of Fraternity Advisors (AFA) The Association of Fraternity Advisors (AFA) enhances members’ ability to create fraternity and sorority experiences that positively affect students, host institutions, and communities.
- Association on Higher Education and Disability AHEAD is a professional membership organization for individuals involved in the development of policy and in the provision of quality services to meet the needs of persons with disabilities involved in all areas of higher education.
- Canadian Association of College and University Student Services (CACUSS) Canadian Association of College and University Student Services (CACUSS) is a professional bilingual association representing and serving those individuals who work in Canadian post-secondary institutions in Student Affairs and Services. The association provides professional development services, workshops, special project grants, and other valuable resources.
- Consortium of Higher Education Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender Resource Professionals The Consortium of Higher Education LGBT Resource Professionals seeks to achieve higher education environments in which LGBTQ students, faculty, staff, administrators, and alumni have equity in every respect. The Consortium’s goals are to support colleagues and develop curriculum to professionally enhance this work, to seek climate improvement on campuses, and to advocate for policy change, program development, and establishment of LGBTQ Office/Centers.
- Jesuit Association of Student Personnel Administrators (JASPA) The Jesuit Association of Student Personnel Administrators (JASPA) is a conference of the Association of Jesuit Colleges & Universities (AJCU). JASPA's efforts to educate student affairs practitioners include: an annual conference, summer institutes, newsletters, and various other publications and meetings. Members of JASPA represent the 28 Jesuit Colleges & Universities in the United States and also include affiliate members from other institutions.
- National Association for Campus Activities (NACA) NACA advances campus activities in higher education through a business and learning partnership, creating educational and business opportunities for its school and professional members. NACA has both college and university members and associate members who represent artists, lecturers and performers. NACA offers a wide variety of events, educational institutes, publications and networking opportunities for colleges and universities across the country. The Association's programs focus on program planning, risk management, multicultural education, concert management, student and professional leadership development, student government and more. Through its website, NACA also provides students and professional staff with a number of online programming and professional development tools.
- National Association for Managers of Student Services (NAMSS) NAMSS is a not-for-profit organisation established in 1987 to provide support and professional development for managers and colleagues who work in student services roles in post-16 education and training. The mission of NAMSS is to provide high quality support and professional development to student services managers and their teams working within the post-16 education and training sector.
- National Association of Student Personnel Administrators (NASPA) NASPA is a voice for student affairs administration, policy, and practice, and affirms the commitment of the student affairs profession to educating the whole student and integrating student life and learning. Members include institutions, corporations and non-profits, student affairs administrators, faculty, and graduate and undergraduate students.
- StudentAffairs.com StudentAffairs.com is a comprehensive index of resources for college student affairs professionals, offering information on and links to relevant listservs and websites. Additionally, StudentAffairs.com maintains position listings, an online exhibit hall, a conference center, online courses, and an e-Journal.
Most recent job openings in Student Affairs from HigherEdJobs:
Academic360 has partnered with HigherEdJobs.com to provide additional resources for our job seekers. Listed below are the most recent job postings from HigherEdJobs.com for this discipline.
Other Administrative Positions (Posted 01/16/18)
Atlanta Metropolitan State College
Athletics and Coaching (Posted 01/16/18)
Student Affairs and Services (Posted 01/16/18)
West Chester University
West Chester, PA