Student Activities, Unions, & Volunteer Programs
- American College Personnel Association (ACPA) ACPA advances student affairs and engages students for a lifetime of learning and discovery. ACPA members include private/public institutions, graduate/undergraduate students enrolled in student affairs/higher education administration programs, faculty, and student affairs professionals.
- Association for Student Affairs at Catholic Colleges and Universities (ASACCU) The purpose of ASACCU is to provide an opportunity for communication and colleagueship among student affairs professionals who work at Catholic institutions.
- Association of College Unions International (ACUI) ACUI is a nonprofit educational organization that brings together college union and student activities professionals from hundreds of schools in seven countries to build campus community through education, advocacy, and the delivery of services.
- Association of Leaders in Volunteer Engagement (AL!VE) AL!VE is a national membership organization of leaders and professionals in volunteer engagement. AL!VE serves to enhance and sustain the spirit of volunteering by fostering collaboration and networking, promoting professional development, and providing advocacy for leaders in community engagement.
- Association of Managers in Canadian College, University and Student Centres (AMICCUS-C) AMICCUS-C is a professional association for the staff who work in student organizations or in on-campus facilities designed to address the leisure and other non-academic needs of students.
- Canadian Association of College and University Student Services (CACUSS) CACUSS is a professional bilingual association representing and serving those individuals who work in Canadian post-secondary institutions in Student Affairs and Services. CACUSS provides professional development services, workshops, special project grants, and other valuable resources.
- Consortium of Higher Education Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender Resource Professionals The Consortium of Higher Education LGBT Resource Professionals seeks to achieve higher education environments in which LGBTQ students, faculty, staff, administrators, and alumni have equity in every respect.
- European Students' Union (ESU) ESU’s mission is to represent, defend and strengthen students’ educational, democratic and political and social rights. ESU will work for sustainable, accessible and high quality higher education in Europe. The aim of ESU is to represent and promote the educational, social, economic and cultural interests of students at the European level towards all relevant bodies.
- Jesuit Association of Student Personnel Administrators (JASPA) JASPA is a conference of the Association of Jesuit Colleges & Universities (AJCU). JASPA's efforts to educate student affairs practitioners include: an annual conference, summer institutes, newsletters, and various other publications and meetings.
- National Association for Campus Activities (NACA) NACA advances campus activities in higher education through a business and learning partnership, creating educational and business opportunities for its school and professional members. NACA offers a wide variety of events, educational institutes, publications and networking opportunities for colleges and universities across the country.
- National Association for Managers of Student Services (NAMSS) NAMSS provides support and professional development for managers and colleagues who work in student services roles in post-16 education and training. The mission of NAMSS is to provide high quality support and professional development to student services managers and their teams working within the post-16 education and training sector.
- National Association of Student Personnel Administrators (NASPA) NASPA is a voice for student affairs administration, policy, and practice, and affirms the commitment of the student affairs profession to educating the whole student and integrating student life and learning. Members include institutions, corporations and non-profits, student affairs administrators, faculty, and graduate and undergraduate students.
- StudentAffairs.com StudentAffairs.com is a comprehensive index of resources for college student affairs professionals, offering information on and links to relevant listservs and websites. Additionally, StudentAffairs.com maintains position listings, an online exhibit hall, a conference center, online courses, and an e-Journal.
- United States Student Association (USSA) USSA develops current and future leaders and amplifies the student voice at the local, state, and national levels by mobilizing grassroots power to win concrete victories on student issues.
Most recent job openings in Student Activities, Unions, & Volunteer Programs from HigherEdJobs:
Academic360 has partnered with HigherEdJobs.com to provide additional resources for our job seekers. Listed below are the most recent job postings from HigherEdJobs.com for this discipline.
Other Executive (Posted 07/20/18)
Pima Medical Institute
El Paso, TX
Student Affairs and Services (Posted 07/20/18)
Student Affairs and Services (Posted 07/20/18)
Buies Creek, NC
Additional Resources for Student Activities, Unions, & Volunteer Programs Positions:
- Student Affairs positions (multi-disciplinary listing)
- Comprehensive web sites for faculty and administrative job opportunities:
- Human Resources listings from individual colleges and universities: