Student Unions and Activities
- Association of College Unions International (ACUI) ACUI is a nonprofit educational organization that brings together college union and student activities professionals from hundreds of schools in seven countries to build campus community through education, advocacy, and the delivery of services.
- Association of Managers in Canadian College, University and Student Centres (AMICCUS-C) AMICCUS-C is a professional association for the staff who work in student organizations or in on-campus facilities designed to address the leisure and other non-academic needs of students.
- European Students' Union (ESU) ESU’s mission is to represent, defend and strengthen students’ educational, democratic and political and social rights. ESU will work for sustainable, accessible and high quality higher education in Europe. The aim of ESU is to represent and promote the educational, social, economic and cultural interests of students at the European level towards all relevant bodies.
- National Association for Campus Activities (NACA) NACA advances campus activities in higher education through a business and learning partnership, creating educational and business opportunities for its school and professional members. NACA has both college and university members and associate members who represent artists, lecturers and performers. NACA offers a wide variety of events, educational institutes, publications and networking opportunities for colleges and universities across the country. The Association's programs focus on program planning, risk management, multicultural education, concert management, student and professional leadership development, student government and more. Through its website, NACA also provides students and professional staff with a number of online programming and professional development tools.
- United States Student Association (USSA) The United States Student Association develops current and future leaders and amplifies the student voice at the local, state, and national levels by mobilizing grassroots power to win concrete victories on student issues.
Most recent job openings in Student Unions and Activities from HigherEdJobs:
Academic360 has partnered with HigherEdJobs.com to provide additional resources for our job seekers. Listed below are the most recent job postings from HigherEdJobs.com for this discipline.
Financial Aid (Posted 04/21/18)
Bursar and Student Accounts (Posted 04/21/18)
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
Student Affairs and Services (Posted 04/21/18)
Anne Arundel Community College
Additional Resources for Student Unions and Activities Positions:
- Student Affairs positions (multi-disciplinary listing)
- Comprehensive web sites for faculty and administrative job opportunities:
- Human Resources listings from individual colleges and universities: