- American Association of Physics Teachers (AAPT) AAPT is a professional membership association of scientists dedicated to enhancing the understanding and appreciation of physics through teaching.
- American Institute of Physics (AIP) AIP's purpose is the advancement and diffusion of the knowledge of physics and its application to human welfare. AIP offers programs that advance and distribute the knowledge of the physical sciences; enhance and cultivate the discipline; enable and foster collaborative efforts; and promote the physical sciences to the public, leaders, and others.
- American Physical Society (APS) The American Physical Society (APS) is a nonprofit membership organization working to advance and diffuse the knowledge of physics through its outstanding research journals, scientific meetings, and education, outreach, advocacy, and international activities.
- European Physical Society (EPS) EPS's purpose is to contribute to and promote the advancement of physics in Europe and neighbouring countries. EPS: provides an international forum for science and policy issues of interest to its members; engages in activities to reduce European fragmentation in physics research, funding and education; and promotes and fosters international collaboration of physicists.
- Institute of Physics (IOP) IOP seeks to gather, inspire, guide, represent, and celebrate all who share a passion for physics and to ensure that physics delivers on its exceptional potential to benefit society. IOP members include enthusiastic amateurs to those at the top of their fields in academia, business, education, and government.
- International Association of Mathematical Physics (IAMP) IAMP was founded in 1976 in order to promote research in mathematical physics. The aims of IAMP are to promote international cooperation in mathematical physics and to encourage and coordinate activities in mathematical physics.
Most recent job openings in Physics from HigherEdJobs:
Academic360 has partnered with HigherEdJobs.com to provide additional resources for our job seekers. Listed below are the most recent job postings from HigherEdJobs.com for this discipline.
Laboratory and Research (Posted 08/15/18)
New Orleans, LA
Physics (Posted 08/15/18)
The University of Texas at San Antonio
San Antonio, TX
Physics (Posted 08/15/18)
Additional Resources for Faculty Positions in Physics:
- Multi-disciplinary Listings for the Science
- Comprehensive web sites for faculty and administrative job opportunities:
- Human Resources listings from individual colleges and universities: