- Clinical Social Work Association (CSWA) CSWA’s mission is to promote excellence in clinical social work practice through the advancement of the profession for the benefit of clients and the clinicians who serve them. The Association fulfills its mission through advocacy at the national and state level on matters related to the profession, mental health, education, and information distributed to its members.
- Group for the Advancement of Doctoral Education in Social Work (GADE) GADE’s member colleges and universities offer doctoral programs to help advance individuals’ careers in social work. GADE aims to match interest with expertise with its member institutions.
- International Association of Schools of Social Work (IASSW) IASSW is the worldwide association of schools of social work, other tertiary level social work educational programmes, and social work educators. The IASSW promotes the development of social work education throughout the world, develops standards to enhance quality of social work education, encourages international exchange, provides forums for sharing social work research and scholarship, and promotes human rights and social development through policy and advocacy activities.
- National Association of Social Workers (NASW) The National Association of Social Workers (NASW) is the largest membership organization of professional social workers in the world, with 150,000 members. NASW works to enhance the professional growth and development of its members, to create and maintain professional standards, and to advance sound social policies.
- Rural Sociological Society (RSS) The RSS is a professional social science association that promotes the generation, application and dissemination of sociological knowledge. The Society seeks to enhance the quality of rural life, communities and the environment. Membership in the RSS includes persons employed in universities, industry, all levels of government (federal, state/provincial, local), non-governmental organizations (NGOs) and private agencies.
- The Association of Baccalaureate Social Work Program Directors (BPD) The Association of Baccalaureate Social Work Program Directors, Inc. is an association of BSW Program Administrators, Faculty, Field Directors, and others dedicated to the promotion of excellence in Baccalaureate social work education.
- The Canadian Association for Social Work Education (CASWE) The Canadian Association for Social Work Education (CASWE) is a voluntary, national charitable association of university faculties, schools and departments offering professional education in social work at the undergraduate, graduate and post-graduate levels.
- The Council on Social Work Education (CSWE) CSWE is a nonprofit national association representing more than 3,000 individual members, as well as graduate and undergraduate programs of professional social work education. Founded in 1952, this partnership of educational and professional institutions, social welfare agencies, and private citizens is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation as the sole accrediting agency for social work education in this country.
- The National Association of Deans and Directors of Schools of Social Work (NADD) NADD is a volunteer membership organization working to promote excellence in social work education. NADD achieves this by enhancing the leadership of social work education programs. Its membership is comprised of Deans and Directors of graduate social work programs that are accredited or advanced to candidacy. NADD supports Deans and Directors in their professional development and effectiveness as academic administrators.
Most recent job openings in Social Work from HigherEdJobs:
Academic360 has partnered with HigherEdJobs.com to provide additional resources for our job seekers. Listed below are the most recent job postings from HigherEdJobs.com for this discipline.
Social Work (Posted 02/23/17)
Skagit Valley College
Mount Vernon, WA
Social Work (Posted 02/23/17)
Indiana Wesleyan University
Sociology (Posted 02/23/17)
Grand Canyon University