- Association of Institutions for Feminist Education and Research in Europe (AOIFE) AOIFE is a European association for Women's Studies based on institutional membership. AOIFE is a structure which links institutions dedicated to initiating and supporting feminist education and research in Europe. AOIFE is a forum for collectively addressing and acting on issues concerning Women's Studies by means of co-operation and networking.
- Feminist and Women’s Studies Association (FWSA) The FWSA is a UK-based network promoting feminist research and teaching, and women’s studies nationally and internationally. Through its elected executive committee, the FWSA is involved in developing policy on issues of central importance to feminist scholars in further and higher education, supporting postgraduate events and enabling feminist research. Committed to raising awareness of women’s studies, feminist research and women-related issues in secondary and tertiary education, the FWSA liaises regularly with other gender-related research and community networks as well as with policy groups.
- Mediterranean Institute of Gender Studies (MIGS) MIGS is a non-profit organization which promotes and contributes to projects of social, political, and economic themes relating to gender with an emphasis on the Mediterranean region.
- National Women's Studies Association (NWSA) Established in 1977, NWSA is a professional organization dedicated to leading the field of women's studies and gender studies, as well as its teaching, learning, research, and service wherever they be found.
- The Association for Middle East Women’s Studies (AMEWS) AMEWS is an organization of scholars and individuals with an interest in women and gender studies in the context of the Middle East/ North Africa and beyond, including transnational and diasporic communities in Europe as well as North and South America. AMEWS is affiliated with the Middle East Studies Association of North America, Inc. and works with academic networks around the world. Membership in AMEWS is open to anyone with an interest in Middle East/Muslim women and gender studies.
- The National Council for Research on Women (NCRW) The NCRW is a network of more than 100 leading U.S. research, advocacy, and policy centers with a growing global reach. The Council harnesses the resources of its network to ensure fully informed debate, policies, and practices to build a more inclusive and equitable world for women and girls.
- Women in Higher Education (WIHE) Women in Higher Education is a monthly practitioner’s news journal. Its goals are to enlighten, encourage, empower and enrage women on campus. WIHE seeks to increase the number of women in campus leadership jobs and provide a continuing source of education and passion on relevant gendered issues to leaders, including males.
- Women’s Studies Resource Centre (WSRE) WSRE provides resources particularly for students, teachers and lectures of Women’s Studies, Women’s Education and Gender Studies courses at high school, TAFW and University level.
Most recent job openings in Women's Studies from HigherEdJobs:
Academic360 has partnered with HigherEdJobs.com to provide additional resources for our job seekers. Listed below are the most recent job postings from HigherEdJobs.com for this discipline.
Women's Studies (Posted 10/20/17)
University of California, San Diego
San Diego, CA
Visiting Assistant Professor of Theater, Film and Media Studies, and Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies
Film and Video (Posted 10/19/17)
St. Mary's College of Maryland
St. Mary's City, MD
Women's Studies (Posted 10/18/17)
Southern Oregon University