Gender & Sexuality
- Feminist and Women’s Studies Association (FWSA) FWSA is a UK-based network promoting feminist research and teaching, and women’s studies nationally and internationally. FWSA is involved in developing policy on issues of central importance to feminist scholars in further and higher education, supporting postgraduate events and enabling feminist research.
- Mediterranean Institute of Gender Studies (MIGS) MIGS promotes and contributes to projects of social, political, and economic themes relating to gender with an emphasis on the Mediterranean region. MIGS is committed to the elimination of this discrimination using a combination of research, advocacy and lobbying, as well as trainings, conferences, and other activities.
- National Women's Studies Association (NWSA) NWSA is dedicated to promoting and supporting the production and dissemination of knowledge about women and gender through teaching, learning, research and service in academic and other settings. Members have access to the NWSA directory, received reduce registration fees for the annual conference, and are eligible to apply for NSWA awards, prizes, and scholarships.
- The Association for Middle East Women’s Studies (AMEWS) AMEWS is an organization of scholars and individuals with an interest in women and gender studies in the context of the Middle East/North Africa and beyond, including transnational and diasporic communities in Europe as well as North and South America. Membership in AMEWS is open to anyone with an interest in Middle East/Muslim women and gender studies.
- The National Council for Research on Women (NCRW) NCRW is committed to improving the lives of women and girls. NCRW provide news, information and strategies needed to ensure fully informed debates, effective policies and inclusive practices.
Most recent job openings in Gender & Sexuality from HigherEdJobs:
Academic360 has partnered with HigherEdJobs.com to provide additional resources for our job seekers. Listed below are the most recent job postings from HigherEdJobs.com for this discipline.
Women's Studies (Posted 06/18/18)
University of Virginia
Women's Studies (Posted 06/13/18)
Eastern Kentucky University
Women's Studies (Posted 06/09/18)
California State University, Fullerton