- American Academy of Arts and Science American Academy of Arts and Sciences has been honoring excellence and providing service to the nation and the world. Through independent, nonpartisan study, its ranks of distinguished "scholar-patriots" have brought the arts and sciences into constructive interplay with the leaders of both the public and private sectors. Fifty-two colleges and universities are collaborating with the Academy by participating in its studies on higher education and by helping to support its fellowships and outreach programs.
- California Art Education Association (CAEA) A professional educational organization for pre-K through university educators working in all areas of the visual arts, such as drawing, painting, digital media, weaving and fabrics, ceramics, glass, sculpture, and mixed media. This organization helps and supports educators by anchoring the elements and principles of design in meaningful instruction and promoting the alignment of the approved state content standards for visual art and the national visual art standards.
- College Art Association (CAA) CAA includes among its members those who by vocation or avocation are concerned about and/or committed to the practice of art, teaching, and research of and about the visual arts and humanities. Over 14,000 artists, art historians, scholars, curators, collectors, educators, art publishers, and other visual arts professionals are individual members. Another 2,000 university art and art history departments, museums, libraries, and professional and commercial organizations hold institutional memberships.
- International Association of Research Institutes (RIHA) The purpose of the RIHA is to promote education and research in art history and related disciplines, to intensify cooperation between the institutes by facilitating the flow of information on scientific and administrative activities as well as the exchange of research findings, and to encourage the institutes to undertake joint projects.
- International Digital Media and Arts Association (iDMAa) International Digital Media and Arts Association (iDMAa) was founded in early 2004 by a group of 15 universities. iDMAa is dedicated to serving educators, practitioners, scholars, and organizations with interests in digital media.
- The Association of Art Historians (AAH) AAH was formed in 1974 to support and promote the study of art history. They are the national organization for professional art and design historians, researchers, or students who are involved in education, galleries, museums, and art-related publishing, or any other activity linked with art and design history.
Most recent job openings in Art from HigherEdJobs:
Academic360 has partnered with HigherEdJobs.com to provide additional resources for our job seekers. Listed below are the most recent job postings from HigherEdJobs.com for this discipline.
Art (Posted 02/23/17)
University of Wisconsin-Platteville
Art (Posted 02/23/17)
Community College of Allegheny County
Art (Posted 02/22/17)
McNeese State University
Lake Charles, LA