- Academy of Management (AOM) A professional association for scholars dedicated to creating and disseminating knowledge about management and organizations. The Academy is the professional home for 19135 members from 108 nations. Academy members are scholars at colleges, universities, and research institutions, as well as practitioners with scholarly interests from business, government, and not-for-profit organizations.
- American Accounting Association (AAA) Promotes worldwide excellence in accounting education, research and practice. The Association is a voluntary organization of persons interested in accounting education and research.
- American Marketing Association (AMA) A professional association for individuals and organizations involved in the practice, teaching and study of marketing worldwide. Marketers turn to this source for information/resources, education/training and professional networking. AMA members are connected to a network of experienced marketers nearly 40,000 strong and include leading marketing academics, researchers and practitioners from every industry.
- American Real Estate Society (ARES) ARES is an association of real estate thought leaders. Members are drawn from academia and the profession at large, both in the United States and internationally. The Society is dedicated to producing and disseminating knowledge related to real estate decision making and the functioning of real estate markets.
- American Risk and Insurance Association (ARIA) A premier academic organization devoted to the study and promotion of knowledge about risk management and insurance.
- Business Education Division of Association for Career and Technical Education (ACTE) The Business Education Division of ACTE is a diverse, broad-based group dedicated to educating today's students for tomorrow's business community.
- Christian Business Faculty Association (CBFA) The mission of the Christian Business Faculty Association is to assist and encourage Christian business faculty in the study, integration, teaching, and application of Biblical truths in service to the academy, students, and the business community.
- Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences (INFORMS) A professional society for professionals in the field of operations research (O.R.). The society serves the scientific and professional needs of O.R. educators, investigators, scientists, students, managers, and consultants, as well as the organizations they serve, by such services as publishing 12 scholarly journals that describe the latest O.R. methods and applications and a membership magazine with news from across the profession.
- National Association of Supervisors of Business Education (NASBE) An affiliate of the Business Education Division of the Association of Career and Technical Education, NASBE, is an organization of Business Education supervisors who are direct employees of a state, region, or local education agency and has as its purpose furthering the cause of Business Education and the welfare of the field and professional members.
- National Business Education Association (NBEA) A professional organization devoted exclusively to serving individuals and groups engaged in instruction, administration, research, and dissemination of information for and about business.
- The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International) An association of educational institutions, businesses, and other organizations devoted to the advancement of higher education in management education. It is also a premier accrediting agency of collegiate business schools and accounting programs worldwide.
- The International Society for Business Education (ISBE) Seeks to provide an international forum for the consideration of issues related to business education and business educators.
- The PhD Project The PhD Project's mission is to increase the diversity of corporate America by increasing the diversity of business school faculty. They attract African-Americans, Hispanic-Americans and Native Americans to business Ph.D. programs, and provide a network of peer support on their journey to becoming professors. As faculty, they serve as role models attracting and mentoring minority students while improving the preparation of all students for our diverse workplace and society.
Most recent job openings in Business from HigherEdJobs:
Academic360 has partnered with HigherEdJobs.com to provide additional resources for our job seekers. Listed below are the most recent job postings from HigherEdJobs.com for this discipline.
Tenure Track - Management & Organizations (Open Rank), Samuel Curtis Johnson Graduate School of Management
Management (Posted 08/17/17)
Marketing and Sales (Posted 08/17/17)
Eastern Kentucky University
Management (Posted 08/17/17)
South Georgia State College