- Academy of Management (AOM) AOM is the preeminent professional association for management and organization scholars. Founded in 1936, our worldwide members include professors and Ph.D. students in business schools at universities, academics in related social science and other fields, and practitioners who value knowledge creation and application. AOM's vision is to inspire and enable a better world through our scholarship and teaching about management and organizations. The mission is to build a vibrant and supportive community of scholars by markedly expanding opportunities to connect and explore ideas.
- American Accounting Association (AAA) AAA is the premier community of accountants in academia. Founded in 1916, AAA have a rich and reputable history built on leading-edge research and publications. The purpose of the Association is to further the discipline and profession of accounting through thought leadership in education, research, and service.
- American Marketing Association (AMA) AMA is the essential community for marketers. AMA strives to be the most relevant force and voice shaping marketing around the world; an essential community for marketers. AMA has four transformational strategies for its North American operations: 1) committing to Service Leadership to customers, members and stakeholders; 2) providing a proactive, differentiated and modern voice for a single unified, One AMA brand, One AMA Community; 3) establishing an Intellectual Agenda that is harmonized across all platforms and channels based on an editorial strategy to feature the tension between Best Versus Next Practices™; and 4) building a personalized and connected Marketplace of knowledge that engages the AMA in a single community—always on, always connected…One AMA Community.
- American Real Estate Society (ARES) ARES, founded in 1985, is an association of real estate thought leaders. Members are drawn from academia and the profession at large, both in the United States and internationally. The Society is dedicated to producing and disseminating knowledge related to real estate decision making and the functioning of real estate markets. The objectives of the ARES are to encourage research and promote education in real estate, improve communication and exchange of information in real estate and allied matters among college/university faculty and practicing professionals, and facilitate the association of academic, practicing professional, and research persons in the area of real estate.
- American Risk and Insurance Association (ARIA) ARIA is the premier academic organization devoted to the study and promotion of knowledge about risk management and insurance. ARIA publishes two peer-reviewed journals: The Journal of Risk and Insurance and Risk Management and Insurance Review. ARIA promotes a supportive community of scholars who increase society’s understanding of how more efficient management of risk advances human progress. The goals of ARIA are to 1) increase membership, 2) expand the breadth of topical focus leveraging the association's reputation in insurance economics, and 3) confidently promote the association.
- Christian Business Faculty Association (CBFA) CBFA exists to assist and encourage Christian business faculty in the study, integration, teaching, and application of Biblical truths in service to the academy, students, and the business community. The mission of CBFA is to assist and encourage Christian business faculty in the study, integration, teaching, and application of Biblical truths in service to the academy, students, and the business community. CBFA will be an organization recognized: for its commitment to Christ as the focus of all its activities; for its leadership in faith-business integration; as the leading voice in faith-business integration scholarship; and as a community of support for Christians teaching business.
- Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences (INFORMS) INFORMS is the leading international association for professionals in operations research and analytics. INFORMS promotes best practices and advances in operations research, management science, and analytics to improve operational processes, decision-making, and outcomes through an array of highly-cited publications, conferences, competitions, networking communities, and professional development services.
- International Council on Hotel, Restaurant & Institutional Education (ICHRIE) ICHRIE is a non-profit association for schools, colleges and universities offering programs in hotel and restaurant management, foodservice management and culinary arts.
- La Societe Internationale pour l’Enseignement Commercial-International Society of Business Education (SIEC-ISBE) SIEC-ISBE, founded in 1901, provides a vital link between business and education. The society's vision is to be the premier professional international education organization for those engaged in business education. SIEC-ISBE's mission is to enhance the international perspective of business and business education professionals.
- National Association of Supervisors of Business Education (NASBE) NASBE is an organization of Business Education supervisors who are direct employees of a state, region, or local education agency and has as its purpose furthering the cause of Business Education. NASBE focuses on marketing and promoting business education, program improvement, advocacy awareness, promoting membership, promoting leadership development and professional competency, and promoting student leadership and recognition of Career and Technical Education (CTE) student organizations.
- National Business Education Association (NBEA) NBEA is the nation's leading professional organization devoted exclusively to serving individuals and groups engaged in instruction, administration, research, and dissemination of information for and about business. NBEA is committed to the advancement of the professional interest and competence of its members and provides programs and services that enhance members' professional growth and development. NBEA is the foremost professional organization that represents and promotes education for/about business, provides leadership for the direction of business education, and supports instruction for preparing individuals to function effectively within the global environment.
- The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International) AACSB connects educators, students, and business to achieve a common goal: to create the next generation of great leaders. The mission of AACSB International is to foster engagement, accelerate innovation, and amplify impact in business education. The vision of AACSB is to transform business education for global prosperity. Business and business schools are a force for good, contributing to the world’s economy, and AACSB plays a significant role in making that benefit better known to all stakeholders—serving business schools, students, business, and society.
- The Business Education Division of Association for Career and Technical Education (ACTE) The Business Education Division of ACTE is a diverse, broad-based group dedicated to educating today's students for tomorrow's business community. ACTE is dedicated to the advancement of career and technical education by: providing high quality professional development and instructional resources for members, serving as a primary source of leadership development for members, and promoting the value of career and technical education through advocacy and public awareness activities.
- The PhD Project The PhD Project was founded upon the premise that advancements in workplace diversity could be propelled forward by increasing the diversity of business school faculty. Today, our expansive network of supporters, sponsors and universities helps African-Americans, Hispanic-Americans and Native Americans attain their business PhD and become the business professors who will encourage, mentor, support and enchance the preparation of the next generation of leaders.
Most recent job openings in Business from HigherEdJobs:
Academic360 has partnered with HigherEdJobs.com to provide additional resources for our job seekers. Listed below are the most recent job postings from HigherEdJobs.com for this discipline.
College of Business: Tenure-Track Faculty Position in Marketing - Department of Business Administration (F1800053)
Marketing and Sales (Posted 05/26/18)
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Marketing and Sales (Posted 05/26/18)
Utah State University
Management (Posted 05/26/18)
University of Saint Francis
Fort Wayne, IN