- American Association for Clinical Chemistry (AACC) AACC is an international scientific/medical society of clinical laboratory professionals, physicians, research scientists and other individuals involved with clinical chemistry and related disciplines. The society has over 9,000 members and AACC members come from 105 countries.
- American Board of Clinical Chemistry (ABCC) A not-for-profit organization devoted to certification of individuals with doctoral level degrees in the practice of clinical chemistry, toxicological chemistry, and other clinical laboratory medicine disciplines.
- American Chemical Society (ACS) ACS is a congressionally chartered independent membership organization which represents professionals at all degree levels and in all fields of chemistry and sciences that involve chemistry.
- Association of Medical and Graduate Departments of Biochemistry (AMGDB) Represents Departments of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology at graduate and medical schools in North America. The AMGDB is concerned with issues related to fundamental and biomedical science, health research, science policy and education.
- Canadian Society for Molecular Biosciences (CSMBSCBM) The purpose of the Society is to foster research and education in Biochemistry, Molecular Biology and Cell Biology in Canada.
- Chemistry Education Association (CEA) Seeks to promote the study and general knowledge of all branches of chemistry at the secondary level of education.
- Chemseer An online source of career opportunities available in the field of chemical science in universities and industry. Chemseer also offers links to chemistry conferences occurring throughout the world, links to journals, and chemistry related societies.
- Chinese-American Chemical Society (CACS) CACS is a nonprofit, professional organization with membership open to professionals and students in chemistry, chemical engineering, and related fields, and to individuals and corporations supporting the objectives of the society. The purpose of CACS is to encourage the advancement of chemistry and chemical engineering sciences and technologies in all branches, to improve the qualification and occupational opportunities of its members, to facilitate professional contacts, and to promote interactions with other scientific communities.
- European Association for Chemical and Molecular Sciences (EuCheMS) A non-profit-making organisation which seeks to promote co-operation in Europe between non-profit-making scientific and technical societies in the field of chemistry and molecular sciences. Includes 50 member societies which in total represent some 150,000 individual chemists in academia, industry and government in over 35 countries across Europe.
- International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (IUBMB) The Union is devoted to promoting research and education in biochemistry and molecular biology throughout the world and gives particular attention to areas where the subject is still in its early development.
- National Science Teachers Association Committed to promoting excellence and innovation in science teaching and learning for all. NSTA's current membership of 60,000 includes science teachers, science supervisors, administrators, scientists, business and industry representatives, and others involved in and committed to science education.
- Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC) The RSC is the largest organisation in Europe for advancing the chemical sciences. Supported by a worldwide network of members and an international publishing business, activities span education, conferences, science policy and the promotion of chemistry to the public.
Most recent job openings in Chemistry from HigherEdJobs:
Academic360 has partnered with HigherEdJobs.com to provide additional resources for our job seekers. Listed below are the most recent job postings from HigherEdJobs.com for this discipline.
Chemistry (Posted 10/22/17)
Maricopa Community Colleges
Chemistry (Posted 10/21/17)
Mathematics (Posted 10/21/17)
Missouri State University
West Plains, MO
Additional Resources for Faculty Positions in Chemistry:
- Multi-disciplinary Listings for the Science
- Comprehensive web sites for faculty and administrative job opportunities:
- Human Resources listings from individual colleges and universities: