Head Women's Volleyball Coach
Head Women's Volleyball Coach University of Pittsburgh at Greensburg.
• Coach varsity games, coordinate practices and conditioning sessions, provide leadership, organization, supervision, fiscal management and scouting to volleyball team and student athletes.
• Coordinate recruitment of qualified student athletes, complying with NCAA and University rules. Scouting high school and junior college athletes.
• Organize and coordinate fundraising and promotional activities. Organizing and directing camps and clinics.
• BA/BS degree required. MA/MS degree preferred.
• Two years’ experience coaching and/or recruiting at college or high school level.
• Two years’ experience managing athletic programs and facilities.
• Two years’ experience managing student workers and volunteers.
• Understanding of and commitment to NCAA Division III rules.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Working knowledge of word processing and database management.
• Valid PA driver’s license with PA Driving Record Investigation, with satisfactory driving record history.
• Requires skills in planning, attention to detail, organization and marketing execution.
• Proof of college credentials required.
• Must complete certification for AED, CPR and first aid upon hire, and recertification, as required.
Equal Employer Opportunity /AA/M/F/Vets/Disabledrecblid 8gmtbqvvocffqzorpy4efow4nt0pdw