Adjunct Faculty (Design/Drafting) #req288
We have an opening for Adjunct Faculty (Design/Drafting) at our Chattanooga State campus for Spring 2018!
The role will be responsible for the following:
- Develop course lessons, exercises, and examinations.
- Order, organize, and maintain all supplies and equipment needed for classroom instruction.
- Conduct classroom training sessions and lab type practical instruction using modern instructional techniques.
- Maintain records of attendance, test grades, lab performance.
- Evaluate class and individual programs.
Position Requirements: Associate in Arts or Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering Technology, Architectural Engineering Technology or Design/Drafting Engineering Technology or certification in Computer Aided Drawing.
Preferred Qualifications: None
Closing Date: May 31, 2018 Open Until Filled: No Requisition Number: req288recblid rg7we0p7q4fh3cc46b0gpd5skk4v2q