Compliance Auditor / Board Liaison
Compliance Auditor/Board Liaison – Ferris State University. Continually monitor the academies’ compliance with the terms and conditions of the respective contracts with the University’s Board of Trustees, State and federal regulations, and serve as board liaison for the Public School Academies authorized and overseen by the University.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Education, Legal Studies, Human Resources or related field.
- Eight (8) years of successfully demonstrated work experience within a related professional field may be considered in lieu of formal education.
- Three years of successful full-time demonstrated work experience in a related professional management system.
- Preferably within an education environment.
- A current valid driver’s license.
Ferris State University is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to inclusion and equity. Learn more about the Ferris mission, commitment to diversity and to equal opportunity, and dynamic, student-focused community at ferris.edu.recblid du1krfpcgczvoj08lxyd7p1egnn43z