Administrative Secretary, Senior
Institute, WV 25112 Is seeking applicants, for the position of: Administrative Secretary, Senior Education Department. The Administrative Secretary, reports to the Education Department Chairperson and performs a variety of administrative and secretarial duties to support the Education Department.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Establishing and maintaining Education database, student files, CAEP accreditation requirements, and other confidential records.
- Assisting the Dean of the College of Professional Studies with scheduling classes using BANNER.
- Composing correspondences, typing complex reports, manuscripts, and other documents using a combination of MS Word and Excel.
- Coordination and providing support for the adjunct faculty.
- Banner training preferred.
- This position requires discretion, punctuality, confidentiality, independent judgment, and work attendance.
- Minimum requirements include a high school diploma with 3 years office experience. Associate degree preferred.
- Through knowledge in the use of MS Office (Word, Excel, and Power Point), and Internet applications necessary to complete routine and moderately complex task.
- Ability to develop and/or populate databases as required for upcoming electronic filling processes.
- Excellent typing, grammar, spelling, punctuations, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently; set and meet deadlines in a timely manner; aw well as good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to demonstrate any or all of the qualifications above during the interview process.
- Employment contingent upon successful background check.
Equal employer opportunity/affirmative action.recblid ma8z68wvb92d96e8cval56ajr12lni