Adjunct Instructor (General Engineering) #req269
Chattanooga State is an educationally purposeful community where faculty, staff, and students share academic goals and strive for high standards that lead to the attainment of degrees and certificates, meaningful careers, and a committed citizenry of lifelong learners.
We value those who:
· Consistently act in the best interest of students and the College (who have their priorities right);
· Get things accomplished (who execute); · are transparent (who are direct, truthful, and non-manipulative);
· Are positive in outlook (who see the glass as half-full); and
· Build constructive workplace relationships (who are team players).
We have an opening for Adjunct Instructor (General Engineering) at our Chattanooga State campus for Spring 2018!
The role will be responsible for the following:
- Develop course lessons, exercises, and examinations.
- Order, organize, and maintain all supplies and equipment needed for classroom instruction.
- Conduct classroom training sessions and lab type practical instruction using modern instructional techniques.
- Maintain records of attendance, test grades, lab performance.
- Evaluate class and individual programs.
Position Requirements: Master degree in Engineering or closely related discipline.
Preferred Qualifications: None
Closing Date: May 31, 2018 Open Until Filled: No Requisition Number: req269recblid gq5jo2nxoah2nstvgxle7af1jkdi5y