Resident Services Coordinator
Overnight Resident Services Coordinator 9:30 pm-7:00 am. Paid to sleep. 3-4 nights per week commitment. Woken for resident or building emergencies only. To apply:
Provides all aspects of care and activities to residents, which must be in accordance with current federal, state and local regulations to ensure the highest degree of quality care will be provided.
Essential Job Duties:
• Performs fundamental duties of resident care (not requiring a licensed nurse), based on the individual needs and plan of care for each resident. Documents necessary information in the appropriate logs and charts each shift.
• Assesses residents for changes in condition and implements proper interventions. Communicates with physicians, diagnostic services, hospitals, care providers, and families as needed.
• Helps to maintain the physical environment conducive to the resident’s welfare and best interest.
Service Excellence/Customer Service
• Demonstrates purposeful service excellence through exceeding patient and co-worker expectations.
• Represents the department/hospital as a dedicated, courteous, and responsive employee.
Aspen Valley Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer/Male/Female/Disabled/Veteran. We are committed to a diverse workforce and taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veterans status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class. Aspen Valley Hospital is a drug-free employer.recblid vxtrusrq3pb2rozwo56iuws66r5wz5